Precision Salt Blend for Reef Aquaria
- Extensively-researched and tested over a multi-year period, with a formulation based on
current understanding of Marine Chemistry and Marine Biology as they pertain to the
husbandry of all marine aquaria.
- Precision-formulated to replicate the natural seawater ratios of every major element, as well
as all non-conservative minor and trace elements.
- 134 g per 1 US-gallon (3.785 L) of purified water yields a specific gravity of ~1.025 g/cm3,
with a pH of ~8.30 and alkalinity of ~7.5 dKH.
- Manufactured by Brightwell Aquatics in our production facility (not outsourced) under the
strictest standards of quality. Every batch is lot numbered and sampled for quality control.
- Utilizes a production process that promotes particle size uniformity and a dry blend.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
16 US-gal | 50 US-gal | 150 US-gal | 300 US-gal | 2,000 US-gal | 5,000 US-gal
pH & Alkalinity
Major Elements: Solutions
Major Elements: Powders
Major & Minor Trace
- Reef Blizzard-L
- Reef Blizzard-O
- Reef Blizzard-S
- UltraPlanktos-P CWM
- UltraPlanktos-Z CWM
Biofiltration & Nutrient Control
Iodine & Iodide
Particulate Food Suspensions
Koi & Pond
- Florin Delta GH+
- Florin Delta KH+
- Florin pH-