Summer and Autumn water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance
• Establishes biological filtration in new ponds and water gardens.
• May be used in summer and autumn to maintain optimal biological filtration potential.
• Encourages the growth of desirable plants, thereby discouraging algae.
• Improves water clarity (typically within 60-minutes of dosing).
• Decreases pond odor.
• Encourages better water conditions and a cleaner bottom substrate (without physically
cleaning it) by consuming uneaten/undigested food, fish and snail waste, and decaying
• Increases dissolved oxygen concentration in water.
• Most effective when water temperature remains above 50° F (10° C).
• Particularly useful in heavily-fed ponds.
• Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.