Pelletized Bioreactive Filtration Media for Nitrate and Phosphate Control
- Bioactive filtration media, providing an ideal colonization substrate and a suitable source
of organic carbon to beneficial microbes responsible for uptake of nitrate and phosphate.
- Helps decrease latent organic material, and hence nitrate and phosphate concentrations,
in aquaria, greatly simplifying and improving nutrient control relative to methods based
solely upon using vodka or other alcohol/sugar solutions as organic carbon sources.
- May be used with MicroBacter7 and/or as part of a low-nutrient approach to aquarium
- Improves water clarity through remineralization of latent dissolved organic compounds
present in system.
- Safe for use in all freshwater and marine aquaria, including planted and reef systems.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
600g | 3.2kg | 16kg