Advanced filtration media to reduce ammonia, ammonium, chloramines,
and latent dissolved organic material in all aquaria, and in shipping bags
• Blend of specific ammonium-adsorptive zeolites and premium next-generation, enhanced
activated carbon. Significantly higher performance characteristics than products utilizing
traditional activated carbon and/or zeolites that are only functional in freshwater.
• Quadruple-action removes ammonium, ammonia, chloramines, and dissolved organic
material, and then facilitates decomposition and oxidation/reduction reactions, enhancing
oxidation-reduction potential (ORP), and promoting water quality.
• Carbon features high capacity for organic removal, high Iodine number, and minimal dust.
• Average particle size encourages optimal flow and effectiveness.
• May be used in all freshwater, brackish, and marine aquaria; safe for marine invertebrates
and ornamental freshwater crustaceans.
• May be used as a transportation aid in bags used to ship aquatic organisms; effective for
up to 72 hours when used as directed.