Balanced Calcium & Alkalinity System for All Marine Fish & Reef Aquaria
- The carbonate-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and
carbonates (the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity
(”buffering capacity”)) in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Unlike single component KH products such as sodium carbonate, Reef Code B
is a multi-component automatic buffer that regulates pH and its use makes for a
much more stable aquarium. Eliminates pH and KH instability caused by poor salt mixes
and ineffective buffering products. Also adds multiple major, minor and trace minerals.
- Ionically-balanced with respect to natural seawater concentrations of calcium and
carbonates when used in equal amounts with Reef Cōde A.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L