Regenerable Phosphate-Adsorption Resin for All Marine Fish & Reef Aquaria
- Next-generation regenerable phosphate adsorption resin effective in marine aquaria; will also remove silicates.
- Far more effective than activated alumina and granular ferric products.
- Will not negatively impact water quality nor release phosphate or silicate once exhausted;
will not break up or disintegrate like ferric medias, and contains no aluminum to dissolve in
aquaria and harm inhabitants.
- Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics;
may be employed in fluiduzed-bed, canister, or passive filtration.
- Regenerable up to five times, dramatically increasing cost effectiveness.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
175ml | 250ml | 500ml | 1L | 3.8L | 20L