Bioavailable carbon source for natural phosphate and nitrate reduction in temperate marine aquaria
• Formulated specifically for temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria.
• Combines multiple non-sugar, non-alcohol organic carbon sources shown to significantly
stimulate cell respiration for enhanced nutrient uptake by microbes present in system,
resulting in natural depletion of nitrate and phosphate.
• Completely safe and biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.
• Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging
reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for those organisms).
• Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.
250-, 500-ml, 2-, 20-L