50 - 2Kµm fortified Zooplankton Suspension for Fishes, Anemones, and other
Zooplanktivorous Inhabitants of Temperate Marine Aquaria
• Formulated specifically for temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria.
• Provides five types of marine zooplankton, and marine-based food particulates, collectively
ranging in size from 50 µm - 2 mm.
• Fortified with free-form essential amino acids, vitamins important to immune system function,
carotenoid-rich oils of marine origin (also rich in omega-3 HUFA), and natural feeding
attractants to improve feeding responsiveness in fishes.
• Rich in natural pigments that have been found to intensify overall coloration in consuming
• Appropriate for feeding anemones, LPS corals, gorgonians, and solitary and colonial polyps,
particularly at night when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
• Readily consumed by planktivorous fishes and motile, suspension-feeding invertebrates.
• Encourages polyp-expansion in anemones, gorgonians, and their allies.
• Does not require refrigeration.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.