Calcium, Magnesium, & Strontium Supplement for all Marine Fish & Reef Aquaria
- Contains calcium, strontium, and magnesium in the same ionic ratios found in aragonite.
This unique feature increases the usefulness of Kalk+2 to reef-building invertebrates such as
corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Provides temporary alkalinity and helps maintain pH within the desired range when used
- Adds no conservative elements, such as chloride, to the aquarium.
- Improves upon the industry-standard powdered calcium supplement over the past three
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
100 g | 225 g | 450 g | 1.8 kg | 9 kg