High Purity Magnesium Media for Placement in Reef Aquarium Media Reactors
- High-purity, magnesium-rich mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors,
or even blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain
the magnesium concentration in the system.
- Provides magnesium, which helps regulate the balance between calcium and carbonates in
aquarium water, and is a component of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building
organisms to form skeletal material.
- Composed of magnesium, calcium, and carbonates.
- Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
- Free of chloride and sulfate.
- Mined in the United States.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
1kg | 5kg | 20kg