Regenerable Dissolved Organic Material Adsorption Resin for all Marine & Freshwater Aquaria.
- Improves water quality by removing latent dissolved organic material and encouraging higher
oxidation-reduction potential(ORP, also known as “redox”).
- Removes dyes and discoloration from water.
- Will not release adsorbed organic material once exhausted.
- Ideal for use in small (e.g. “nano”) aquaria where a protein skimmer is not feasible.
- Does not actively remove trace, minor, or major elements from aquarium.
- May be used in conjunction with, or as a replacement for, activated carbon.
- Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics; may
be employed in fluidized-bed, canister, or passive filtration.
- Regenerable over 250 times, dramatically increasing cost effectiveness.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
250ml | 500ml | 1L | 3.8L | 20L