Decreases pH in all Freshwater, Planted, and Marine Aquaria
- Safely decreases pH in freshwater community and planted aquaria. May also be used
in marine aquaria.
- Gradually decreases alkalinity ("carbonate hardness") of tap water and aquarium water.
- Useful for decreasing pH of aquarium water when establishing acidic water conditions in
biotope aquaria, simulating the onset of rainy seasons, or for encouraging spawning in
fish species indigenous to low-pH environments.
- Contains no phosphate-based buffers; will not contribute phosphate or nitrogen-based
nutrients to aquarium water.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
125ml | 250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L | 210L