500 - 1Kµm Zooplankton Suspension for Fishes, Stony Corals, Clams, and Other Filter-Feeders
- Provides zooplankton ranging in size from 500 - 1,000µm (1mm).
- Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, tube worms, larval crustaceans,
juvenile fishes, and adult planktivorous and microinvertebrate-predatory fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid incoloration of invertebrates and fishes.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
125ml | 250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L