1 - 50µm fortified Phytoplankton Suspension for Corals, Bivalves, Sponges, and other
suspension-feeding invertebrates in Temperate Marine Aquaria
• Formulated specifically for temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria.
• Provides seven types of phytoplankton, and marine-based food particulates, collectively
ranging in size from 1 - 50µm.
• Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid blend to aid in coloration and feeding
response of invertebrates.
• Ideally-sized for many corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, bryozoans, larval
crustaceans, and juvenile fishes.
• Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
• Formulated to provide over 200-million phytoplankton cells per ml.
• Does not require refrigeration.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.