Supplement for Increasing Growth Rates of Sponges & Gastropods
- Ionic silica solution for enhancing growth rates of sponges and gastropods.
- 1 drop per gallon of water increases ionic silica concentration by ~0.20 ppm.
- May be employed in silica-limited systems stocked with sponges to improve water quality
by increasing the rate of natural latent organic material uptake by these organisms.
- May be used to increase the rate of sponge growth in marine systems housing spongivorous
fishes such as marine angelfishes, butterflyfishes, and their allies, providing them with greater
access to their natural foods.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
60ml | 125ml | 1L | 20L