Biological filtration media for complete nitrification in ponds and water gardens
• 1 kg of matured FlorinXportBIO can reduce over 1 ppm ammonia in 1,500 US-gallons
(5,578 L) each day.
• The highest useful surface area to volume ratio of synthetic biological filtration media
currently available on the planet.
• ~45,000 ft2 per 300 g, or 150,000 ft2 per kg, for colonization by beneficial nitrifying bacteria,
resulting in rapid and efficient nitrification in even the most heavily-stocked koi ponds and
• Vastly improves water clarity.
• Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and
• Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to
achieve equivalent nitrification.
• May be used in conjunction with FlorinXportNO3 and FlorinXportPO4 to achieve complete
ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate uptake.
• 100% researched, engineered, and produced in the USA.