Ionic Copper Solution FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- For use by experienced, qualified professional aquarists only.
- Ionic, non-chelated copper solution.
- 1 drop per gallon of water increases free copper concentration by ~0.20 ppm.
- For use in fish-only aquaria.
- Not for use with scaleless fish.
- Not for use in aquaria housing live plants or invertebrates.
- Consult an appropriate reference source for the use of ionic copper solutions in
aquaria before use.
60ml | 125ml | 1L | 2L | 20L
Instructions and Guidelines
Cuprion has been formulated to increase the concentration of ionic copper by 0.20 ppm for each drop administered to 1 US-gallon of water. It is expressly meant for use by qualified professional aquarists with a firm
understanding of the manner in which ionic copper solutions are employed in aquatic systems, and who have considerable actual experience in doing so; Cuprion is not meant for use by recreational aquarists.
Caution: For use by professional aquarists only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for fish meant for human consumption.
Copper (min) 15,140 ppm.
Purified water, copper sulfate, stabilizing agents.